skip to main | skip to sidebar

A Day in the Life of Katie

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I like to suck my thumb!

I like to eat dresses and blankets, and recently I've discovered my hands! I like to suck on my hands and my thumb when I'm getting tired or trying to go to sleep. I'm really good at soothing myself this way.






Posted by John and Victoria at 11:39 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Katie Marshall

Katie Marshall

Blog Archive

  • ▼ 2008 (57)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► July (8)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (7)
    • ▼ April (18)
      • Yum... Rice Cereal
      • 5 Months-Old!
      • Me and Daddy
      • Me and Mommy
      • Look How I've Grown!
      • Katie Collage
      • Roll-on Katie Marshall
      • The Results Are In... Katie's the Cutest!
      • My First Photoshoot
      • My First All-the-Way Roll-Over!
      • I like to suck my thumb!
      • Laughing, Rolling, Sitting
      • Sleeping Through the Night
      • My Family: Part 2
      • My Family
      • The Newest News in the Life of Katie
      • Katie the Brave
      • A Weekend with Family
    • ► March (2)

About Me

  • Gina
  • John and Victoria
  • julia