This is my bedroom. The walls are blue and there are green polkadot letters that spell my name above my crib. You can see the mobile that my Aunt Mary sent me hanging on the side of my crib. I really like to watch those crazy animals spin around. It puts me to sleep and helps me calm down when I'm tired and cranky. It hangs over my carseat, which I still like to sleep in sometimes. My carseat sits beside all my toys, most of which I'm too young to play with. I just like to lay under my jungle gym and play with all the hanging toys. I like to sit and stand to play with them now too. I'm getting so strong but I can't sit on my own yet.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
My Bedroom
Posted by John and Victoria at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment