Well it had to happen some time! I got sick for the first time, it wasn't fun at all! I had a hard time sleeping at night, I had a fever and just felt yucky all over. I had a red runny nose and playing wasn't as fun as it normally is. Luckily I was only sick for a few days, I'm glad that's over!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
First Time Sick
Well it had to happen some time! I got sick for the first time, it wasn't fun at all! I had a hard time sleeping at night, I had a fever and just felt yucky all over. I had a red runny nose and playing wasn't as fun as it normally is. Luckily I was only sick for a few days, I'm glad that's over!
Posted by Gina at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thanks for not mentioning that it was Katie's sickness was a parting gift from her good ol' nanny Victoria!
Post a Comment