Hey everyone I'm 10 months old now! I am growing up so fast. I am getting so good with my hands, I can pick almost anything up now. I can also point now and hold my finger up like the number one. A few more teeth have come in, they help a lot now that I'm eating fresh fruits and vegetables now. Because of these teeth, I have become a really good drooler. A week or so ago my dad put me on the scale, guess how much I weighed... 24 pounds, wow I'm getting big. I can pull myself up now, I will pull myself up on anything I can get a strong hold on. My mom and dad are practicing walking a lot with me. I'm getting pretty good with my balance. I still love playing, but I am really interested in all of the grown up toys, like the camera the remote and magazines. I'm really good at crawling now I just zip all over the floors. I am also experimenting with my vocal cords a lot now. I say ba ba ba when I am playing ball. I also say ma ma ma and da da da. I love grunting and making funny noises with my lips. I am still clapping a lot, I clap when my favorite movie is on, when I hear a song I like and when I feel happy. I understand what the word "no" means, though sometimes I don't wanna stop what I'm doing, it's funner that way. I still like going on walks and I like to see all the doggies outside. The park is always a blast, I love exploring nature. Here are some pictures of the last month.
I've crawled to the coffee table and I'm looking crazy funny.
Here I am, we are just about to leave the park and I'm having a sip to drink.

0 comments:
Post a Comment