Hello everyone! Well I'm 11 months old now, and I'm having so much fun, you wouldn't believe it. I'm so fast everyone is having a hard time keeping up with me. My mom and dad are working on baby gates for me, that's right I'm getting into things and going places I'm not supposed to be. I'm so curious about everything. I can pull myself up easily on anything and can get to my feet from sitting but then I don't know what to do, I'm told I look like a stink bug. I'm pretty good at saying mama and dada now, and today I said UP, I'm really talkative now. I had so much fun this month, my dad was in a marathon so I got to go and watch him with my mom, the only bad thing was all the bugs that got me. I also got to go to Maryland to see my aunt's and uncle's and cousin's. It was fun, but it was really exhausting. I sometimes get more fussy than I used to, and I also like to cuddle a lot now. Everyone is still practicing walking with me, and I'm getting pretty good at cruising between furniture. I'm getting so strong, I can stand and hold myself up while bending down to pick something up, this is lots of fun. I'm so smart, I can recognize several phrases including: I'm gonna get you, peekaboo, yay, if you're happy and you know it clap your hands, good job, Hi five, and bottle. My nap routine hasn't really changed, I still take two good naps a day. Lately I've been going to sleep earlier too. I'm getting really tall and I'm learning to wave at others when they are leaving or coming. I'm really giggly and sqealy too, I always make everyone laugh. I understand what no means, and I don't like it one bit. I still love looking at myself in the mirror or any reflection, I'm just so darn cute! I love seeing doggies on walks, and it's so much fun when I get to pet them. I have four teeth on the bottom and four on top and my hair is slowly getting longer, I'm looking more like a big girl each day. I love being at home, everytime we walk up to the door I giggle and point because I know I'm home. I love to play peekaboo and eat my fingers, I giggle a lot when we plays these games. I've been eating a lot of big girl food lately: cut up boiled vegetables, fruit, potatoes, pasta and even tofu! I still enjoy the park there is so much to discover. Here are lots of pictures to show I've been up to.
Look at me, I'm cruising, so exciting!
I here I am being a cuddle bug, yes I'm adorable
Playing with the remote oh so much fun!
Here we are at the park, I got to pet this nice fluffy doggy!
Pulled myself up on the end table, I'm so strong!
I'm number one!
I love to swing!

1 comments:
Cute pictures, she's getting so big! We like the high-fives and playing peek-a-boo. She looks like she's reading the book and imitating you when she was talking and playing with her book!
Post a Comment