Hello everyone! This past Friday was Halloween, my first one, I don't quite understand what all the commotion was about. My mom came home and helped get me dressed, I wore all black. I guess I was a kitty, I had a fuzzy tail and ears they kept trying to put on my head. Then they put this greasy black stuff on my face. They hurried me over to take pictures. I didn't like the ears on my head so I would take it off as soon as I felt it. As you will see the black paint didn't last for long, I got it all over my hands and whatever else I came in contact with. My old nanny came to watch me and play with me, it was nice to see her! Overall it was fun, I got to help answer the door when trick or treaters came. I was so wiped out though I didn't last for long before I crashed. I hope you all enjoyed Halloween, I know I did, here are some pictures.
Look how strong I am!
They finally got me!

0 comments:
Post a Comment