Hey everyone! How are you doing? I hope all is well and I'm so sorry it's been such a long time since a new post. Well I am officially one now and I'm loving it. As you all know my birthday was on Thanksgiving and it didn't go over so well. We had a little birthday celebration up north. Since it was Thanksgiving we had a big dinner ready to eat, I was sitting at my high chair and everyone was starting to eat turkey, I didn't feel very good and I threw up everywhere. I had caught the twenty-four hour flu. Eleven out of sixteen people got it, so to say the least my birthday/Thanksgiving was not very fun for anyone. I had this sickness for about a week, it was miserable throwing up and diarrhea everywhere. I was doing really good at balancing and almost walking but this flu bug I got set me back a few weeks. I got my one year shots a couple days ago, it didn't make me feel good but I was so good at the Pediatricians office. I am learning to talk really well. I can say uh-oh now, and I even drop food off my high chair at the same time. I say up all the time now and I understand that down also means uh-oh. I am so funny I laugh all the time now and whenever I hear anyone else laughing I laugh too. I can tell when anyone is about to leave and I don't like it one bit, I know how to wave to say hello and good bye. I wave at Santa on top of our tree and I also wave at the tree and smile. I can make the ta ta ta sound when I try to say tree. I can also say na na na and ma ma ma. But I still don't say ma ma ma to my mom just yet. I really like reading and being read to these days and I love playing with the new toys both my grandma's got me. The table taught me to put the phone to my ear when it rings, thats right I am so cute. My hair is getting really long and growing into my face, we just don't know what to do with it. I have four teeth on top and a few on bottom. I love eating food and I really like it when Dad gives me some cookie. I have been having play dates almost every week with Delia and Brady too. It is so much fun going to the park with Delia, I always try to reach over to her stroller to say hi. Well here are some pictures from my Birthday/Thanksgiving. I hope you like them
Friday, December 19, 2008
One Year Old!
Hey everyone! How are you doing? I hope all is well and I'm so sorry it's been such a long time since a new post. Well I am officially one now and I'm loving it. As you all know my birthday was on Thanksgiving and it didn't go over so well. We had a little birthday celebration up north. Since it was Thanksgiving we had a big dinner ready to eat, I was sitting at my high chair and everyone was starting to eat turkey, I didn't feel very good and I threw up everywhere. I had caught the twenty-four hour flu. Eleven out of sixteen people got it, so to say the least my birthday/Thanksgiving was not very fun for anyone. I had this sickness for about a week, it was miserable throwing up and diarrhea everywhere. I was doing really good at balancing and almost walking but this flu bug I got set me back a few weeks. I got my one year shots a couple days ago, it didn't make me feel good but I was so good at the Pediatricians office. I am learning to talk really well. I can say uh-oh now, and I even drop food off my high chair at the same time. I say up all the time now and I understand that down also means uh-oh. I am so funny I laugh all the time now and whenever I hear anyone else laughing I laugh too. I can tell when anyone is about to leave and I don't like it one bit, I know how to wave to say hello and good bye. I wave at Santa on top of our tree and I also wave at the tree and smile. I can make the ta ta ta sound when I try to say tree. I can also say na na na and ma ma ma. But I still don't say ma ma ma to my mom just yet. I really like reading and being read to these days and I love playing with the new toys both my grandma's got me. The table taught me to put the phone to my ear when it rings, thats right I am so cute. My hair is getting really long and growing into my face, we just don't know what to do with it. I have four teeth on top and a few on bottom. I love eating food and I really like it when Dad gives me some cookie. I have been having play dates almost every week with Delia and Brady too. It is so much fun going to the park with Delia, I always try to reach over to her stroller to say hi. Well here are some pictures from my Birthday/Thanksgiving. I hope you like them
Posted by Gina at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment