Hello everyone, I've had a busy week and I just wanted to share it with all of you. I was pretty mucky out in the beginning of the week so we didn't go out much. But towards the end, it lightened up really nice. I have a new friend name Delia and she came over for a play date. Also my grandma and grandpa Marshall came to visit and it is so nice to see them! Here are some pictures...
Here I am getting so good with my balance.
Now this is fun, I love pulling all of the books out of the book case and look at them.
Here is Delia and I, I am a little older and a lot bigger than her.
The frog is on her head, let me help her.
King of the Hill! We are both so big!
We like Baby Einstein!
Going on a walk, what a beautiful day it is!

0 comments:
Post a Comment